The Tarot Reading Three-Card Spread is perfect for the questions:
- The overall energy – What should I embrace – What should I avoid
- Situation – What is the main obstacle – What is the lesson
- What should I embrace – What should I accept – What should I let go
- What is the desire – What is the obstacle – What is the solution
- Relationship overall – My part in the relationship – Their part in the relationship
- What are my strengths – What are my weaknesses – What advice to I need to reach the best outcome
- What is the opportunity before me – What is the challenge for success – What is the potential outcome
- First card represents you right now – Second card represents your current path – Third card represent your potential in this situation.
- Current situation – Obstacle blocking you – Advice to move past this obstacle.
- Where I’m at right now – Where am I headed on my current path – How do I get to where I want to be. What will help me.
- Where am I not putting enough energy – Where am I putting too much energy – How do I create balance
We never know what the tarot has for a message so it’s best to come into a reading with an open mind. It’s also good to have an area of life that you’d like to know more about. Try and avoid “yes” and “no” questions. Please don’t ask medical or legal advice or third-party readings.
I have several decks, so I’ll choose the one I think most resonates with you and your question. I have shown here the Light Seers Tarot deck by Chris Anne Donnelly, one of my favorites.
Please make sure to fill out this form with your question of concern or the guidance you are seeking.
We can do the reading over the phone where we can talk and discuss your questions and the tarot read. Just email me at [email protected] and we’ll set up a good time.
Or we can do it through email after you provide the question. Within one day, I will email you a photo of your spread along with the reading.
Tarot readings are for entertainment only and should not be considered set in stone. And the reading can open an area in life that you may want to take a closer look at and make better choices.