This Tarot Reading Six-Card Spread is great for going in-depth with your question. Here are some suggestions:
- Desire – My feelings – My anxiety – My disappointment – Guidance – Outcome
- How I feel about my significant other – How they feel about me – What are we like together – What do I need to know most about them – What are the blocks and difficulties in the relationship – What’s the best way forward
- What is happening right now – How can I move through it with ease and grace – What am I learning from this cycle in my life – What’s currently leaving – What’s on its way out – What is my medicine for the moment
- Circumstances – Cause of depression or anxiety – Who can help – Three steps to overcome feelings
- What makes me amazing – What past accomplishment should I be proud of – What do I bring to others – What am I skilled/talented at – How am I feeling about myself- How should I show myself love
We never know what the tarot has for a message so it’s best to come into a reading with an open mind. It’s also good to have an area of life that you’d like to know more about. Try and avoid “yes” and “no” questions. Please don’t ask medical or legal advice or third-party readings.
I have several decks, so I’ll choose the one I think most resonates with you and your question. I have shown here the Light Seers Tarot deck by Chris-Anne.
Please make sure to fill out this form with your question of concern or the guidance you are seeking.
We can do the reading over the phone where we can talk and discuss your questions and the tarot read. Just email me at [email protected] and we’ll set up a good time.
Or we can do it through email after you provide the question. Within one day, I will email you a photo of your spread along with the reading.
Tarot readings are for entertainment only and should not be considered set in stone. And the reading can open an area in life that you may want to take a closer look at and make better choices.
There are no reviews yet.