This Tarot Reading Seven-Card Spread is good for going in a little deeper with your question. Some areas to explore are:
- Partner’s energy in the present moment – The current status of the relationship – Likely outcome/next stage if things continue as they are – My energy in the present moment – What is blocking our relationship from evolving – What do I need to release – What do I need to invite in
- Chakra Spread – Crown – How do I learn to listen to my intuition – Third Eye – How can I improve my psychic abilities – Throat – What will help me speak my truth – Heart – What can support me to let my emotions flow with ease – Solar Plexus – How can I build up my confidence – Sacral – How can I stimulate my creativity – Root – What can help keep me grounded
- Current energy – Energy to release – Energy to replace released energy – Catalyst energy – Advice from spirit team – Immediate action to take – Changes to come if action is taken
- What’s happening now – What did I leave behind – Guidance – Nearest obstacle – How to overcome obstacle – What do I need to learn – What’s on the other side when I start over
- Do they have potential to be “the one” – Is there a possibility of commitment – What are the conflicting influences – What are the favorable influences – What can I do to help – What they must do to be part of my life – Will I be happy with them
We never know what the tarot has for a message so it’s best to come into a reading with an open mind. It’s also good to have an area of life that you’d like to know more about. Try and avoid “yes” and “no” questions. Please don’t ask medical or legal advice or third-party readings.
I have several decks, so I’ll choose the one I think most resonates with you and your question. I have shown here the Universal Waite Tarot Deck by Rider-Waite-Smith.
Please make sure to fill out this form with your question of concern or the guidance you are seeking.
Within one day, I will email you a photo of your spread along with the reading.
Tarot readings are for entertainment only and should not be considered set in stone. And the reading can open an area in life that you may want to take a closer look at and make better choices.