This Tarot Reading Five-Card-Spread is good for answering questions such as:
- What I don’t see or acknowledge – What I can’t control – What I can control – How to keep stress low – Outcome
- Energy around in week ahead – An opportunity to seize – An obstacle to overcome – How to help others this week – What will change in life this week
- The relationship – Other party’s energies – My energy – Advice – Possibilities
- What I should embrace – What I should accept – What I should let go – What steps do I take – Outcome
- What do I bring into the relationship – What the other person brings in to the relationship – Will I be happy in the relationship – Will the other person be happy – Will the relationship last
We never know what the tarot has for a message so it’s best to come into a reading with an open mind. It’s also good to have an area of life that you’d like to know more about. Try and avoid “yes” and “no” questions. Please don’t ask medical or legal advice or third-party readings.
I have several decks, so I’ll choose the one I think most resonates with you and your question. I have shown here the Light Seers Tarot deck by Chris-Anne.
Please make sure to fill out this form with your question of concern or the guidance you are seeking.
We can do the reading over the phone where we can talk and discuss your questions and the tarot read. Just email me at [email protected] and we’ll set up a good time.
Or we can do it through email after you provide the question. Within one day, I will email you a photo of your spread along with the reading.
Tarot readings are for entertainment only and should not be considered set in stone. And the reading can open an area in life that you may want to take a closer look at and make better choices.