This Tarot Reading Eight-Card Spread can really go in depth with a reading on relationships, career, growth, happiness, healing, and so much more! Here are some suggestions for types of readings:
- A soulmate to manifest – How to vibrationally attract this person – How to be more open to receive them – Something about them I’m not expecting – How will I meet them – What will I think about them when I first meet them – How will I know this person is my soulmate – How can I better understand the law of attraction
- Heart of the matter – Present – Past/What is being released – What is the challenge here – Solution to the challenge – What is my power – What should I focus on – Result/Outcome
- How this trauma affects my life – Emotions I carry with this trauma – How this affects my relationships with others – How this affects the way I see myself – An energy I need to draw on to begin to release this trauma – A lesson I must learn from this experience – How can I begin to move past this experience – A way my life will change by releasing this trauma
- Primary concern or question – Motivating reason for asking question – Present areas of concern or anxiety – What you are unaware of at present – Best course of action or advice – Best way to proceed or use advice at present – Guidance on how to proceed in the future – Expected results if guidance is followed
- Biggest fear or distraction – Where to focus instead – Past experience to let go – Useful past experience – What to cultivate – Next step – Inner strength – Outside help or advisor
We never know what the tarot has for a message so it’s best to come into a reading with an open mind. It’s also good to have an area of life that you’d like to know more about. Try and avoid “yes” and “no” questions. Please don’t ask medical or legal advice or third-party readings.
I have several decks, so I’ll choose the one I think most resonates with you and your question. I have shown here the Light Seers Tarot by Chris-Anne..
Please make sure to fill out this form with your question of concern or the guidance you are seeking.
We can do the reading over the phone where we can talk and discuss your questions and the tarot read. Just email me at email@example.com and we’ll set up a good time.
Or we can do it through email after you provide the question. Within one day, I will email you a photo of your spread along with the reading.
Tarot readings are for entertainment only and should not be considered set in stone. And the reading can open an area in life that you may want to take a closer look at and make better choices.